Essential strategies for studying in Australia

Many students are about to embark on the journey of studying abroad. Presumably, everyone is full of expectations for the study abroad career. At the same time, the necessities of life will also be accompanied by some anxiety. Today, I will share with you some must-have tips in Australia, you can collect them.

First of all, I would like to share with you the necessary cards for landing in Australia. The first is a bank card. You need to prepare your passport, visa approval letter, COE, address, mobile phone number, and email address. You can go to the nearest business office to apply. The business office in Chinatown also provides Chinese services. Commonly used banks include Nab, Westpac, and ANZ, Commonwealth, most international students use ANZ and Commonwealth, and there is no annual fee for debit cards. The second is the phone card. After landing, you can find the relevant operator’s counter at the airport, and you can use a Passport. For the information, you need to provide your passport, COE, visa approval letter, and Visa card. For operators, Vodafone is cheap and has a relatively poor signal, while Telstra has high prices but fast internet speed. The price of Optus is moderate, and the internet speed is moderate. Most students choose this option. A transportation card is also indispensable, depending on which city you are in, for example, if you are in Melbourne, you can apply for a Myki card to take trains, trams, V/Line and industrial transportation. You can buy it at airports and convenience stores. The student card is a must, every school will have it, and you can apply for it directly in the school class, and the materials provided include an Offer, COE, photos, and the school's official website. Finally, there is a medical card. International students in Australia need to purchase insurance. After going there, they can receive a physical card, which can be presented for reimbursement when buying medicine.

Many schools do not provide dormitories, so many students need to rent their own houses after going to Australia. Here are some tips on renting a house. The main types of houses in Australia are as follows. Apartments are the most common, with access control and The security system usually also has supporting facilities such as gymnasiums and swimming pools, usually in the city, and of course, the price is not cheap. The second is the Unit, which is suitable for 2 people. The design is relatively old, the life is convenient, and the price is moderate. House villas are generally preferred by international students, but they need to find classmates or friends to rent together. If you share the rent, the price is not expensive, and there are public kitchens and bathrooms. Some schools will be equipped with dormitories, but generally, there are no vacancies. You can apply for student dormitories around the school. As long as you are a student, you can apply, and you can get a package to live in if you are well-equipped.

If you want to know more about studying abroad, please click GPA for consultation.


Studying in Australia | Conditions for Studying in Australia | Studying in Australia Forum | Studying in Australia | Intermediary for Studying in Australia |